The Learn To Code website had a make over.
Well just a small cosmetic one. But there are also a few important new additions and changes for 2016!
Our Code Academy offering is expanding during 2016 to provide new ways to learn how to code.
- Code bootcamps will be back in 2016 but will be run a little less frequently, please subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of dates once they become scheduled.
- We introduced private 1-2-1 tuition to our Code Academy offering.
- New for 2016 we are now offering corporate training days, specifically designed and tailored with corporate clients in mind.
- Development work on our latest game Ghost Dash: Scared Of The Dark is heating up and it’s looking like a Spring 2016 release.
- Our development studio is now taking on web design projects with a twist! Get in touch if you need a website built for you.
- And we are also taking on consulting work.
- All our pricing has also been updated for 2016 and arranged in one simple fact sheet.
Many of you contacted us to ask about online learning resources. We hear you and they are on their way. Stay tuned for online learning resources which will slowly start to be introduced during 2016.